Laser Resurfacing - Salt Lake City, UT

I am a horse trainer and former ski instructor,...

I am a horse trainer and former ski instructor, age 72, and got a lot of sun damage over the years. I did not wear sunscreen for ten years or more. I wanted to look younger, less tired and healthier. I had a facelift years ago but that didn't take care of the texture and wrinkles. The treatment was done under local anesthesia, with a CO2/Erbium laser. It took about 10 days of healing with peeling, crusting, redness, swelling.

Wow, your results are incredible! Took years off your face, you must be thrilled!! Did you find the procedure painful?

Price

Full face laser resurfacing with CO2/Erbium, $4999.00

Wow!!! It's amazing how u got to almost turn back time on ur skin! I'm blown away! U look so good now!! Have fun with ur new improved self!!
Thank you for posting the pics. You look fantastic!
I have a friend that is in his late 70s and also had a face lift in the 80s and now needs this done .your pictures look wonderful , did you get anything else don3 as well?
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Stolman is the best. She is talented and experienced. Her office staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. They really know what they're doing.