Laser Resurfacing - Salt Lake City, UT

I am a horse trainer and former ski instructor,...

I am a horse trainer and former ski instructor, age 72, and got a lot of sun damage over the years. I did not wear sunscreen for ten years or more. I wanted to look younger, less tired and healthier. I had a facelift years ago but that didn't take care of the texture and wrinkles. The treatment was done under local anesthesia, with a CO2/Erbium laser. It took about 10 days of healing with peeling, crusting, redness, swelling.

Price

Full face laser resurfacing with CO2/Erbium, $4999.00
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Stolman is the best. She is talented and experienced. Her office staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. They really know what they're doing.

Wow!!! It's amazing how u got to almost turn back time on ur skin! I'm blown away! U look so good now!! Have fun with ur new improved self!!
Thank you for posting the pics. You look fantastic!
I have a friend that is in his late 70s and also had a face lift in the 80s and now needs this done .your pictures look wonderful , did you get anything else don3 as well?
You look amazing !!! Please if i may ask ,how long did it take for your recovery?
It appears you had an upper eye lift as well...was there any other procedure done on you, in regard to your before and after photos? You look beautiful, by the way!
Wow, your results are incredible! Took years off your face, you must be thrilled!! Did you find the procedure painful?
No, procedure went well for me with next to no discomfort. I had good local numbing medicine
Glad to hear it! Keep us posted on your results.