Fully Ablative Laser Resurfacing and TCA Peel - Salt Lake City, UT

I'm 57 and sun damage, age, and recent weight loss...

I'm 57 and sun damage, age, and recent weight loss was really starting to show in my face. In late October '13 I had fully ablative laser resurfacing with spot treatment at the Gateway Laser Center. I also had a TCA peel around my neck. The surgery was done at the Gateway Center and they did a nice job of numbing my face to make it painless. I was send home with my face wrapped and went back the next day to have it removed. It is important to keep your face well covered by the Vaniply Oinment provided and this is greasy, messy stuff. I looked like a zombie on day three, but by day seven I was pretty much recovered, except for some excessive pinkness. I took two weeks off work for recovery, which I would recommend because you want to stay out of the sun. I'm now about a month out and I am extremely pleased with the results. My laser work was not inexpensive, but the results were well worth it. I am very pleased with the improvement in skin texture and tone, tightening, and wrinkle elimination. I believe that I got even better results that that shown in the before and after photos of previous patients. I would definitely do it again.
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Taylor did a great job. He answered all my questions during the consultation and at the end of the procedure even gave me his personal mobile number in case I had after hours questions. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Taylor.