I Don't Call Him Dr. Michaelangelo for Nothing: I Am So Happy with the Results Now 9 Months After Surgery - Salt Lake City, UT

I was feeling older than I wanted. Yes I am vane...

I was feeling older than I wanted. Yes I am vane first to admit it. He told me I can change you 15 years, and he delivered what he promised. Dr. Saltz is amazing, I have referred a couple of other people to him that appreciate the work he has done on me.

The only thing he didn't tell me was that he was going to move so much skin that my beard was going to be growing behind my ears which was a shock, but very manageable with a sharp razor.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I felt I was treated very well from my first investigative appointment, through surgery and with follow up. Dr. Saltz explained the process very thoroughly so I was prepared mentally as to what too expect. I never felt hurried when talking to him and actually felt he spent more time than necessary when he was with me, which I really appreciate.

Thanks so much for sharing your story. We'd love to see pics too, if you feel comfortable posting them.