Miracle E-matrix - Salt Lake City, UT

Ok. First of all I am a physician so I do my...

Ok. First of all I am a physician so I do my homework and I have not been able to find ANYTHING that keeps my melasma under control. I have done all the hydroxyquinone, IPL, C- creams, retin A, sunscreen, hats . My Derm recommended E- matrix followed by cosmion mask and I am AMAZED!! I am 6 days out and all my melasma is about 95% gone.
I did research on e-matrix and its not even really for melasma, but he said that if I followed up the e-matrix with the cosmion mask it might help.. I can not believe how well this works.
I will say that the e matrix does have more down time than they advertise. I would stay home for 48 hours. I went to work after a three day weekend and people still asked me if I got a sunburn. I had fairly heavy makeup on at day three, but it is possible to go to work.
I also think that it is fairly uncomfortable the first 24 hours. I would stay on the ibuprofen as it made a big difference in pain level. The procedure also causes a grid pattern on your face that can worry you if they don't tell you about it, but at day 6 the grid is gone.
All I can say is I didn't expect this to work for the skin tone and it did.

Thank you for posting your detailed review of this procedure.  There seems to be a common theme in allowing more recovery time.  It sounds like this treatment was very effective for you and so quickly.  Keep us up to date as you make a full recovery.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon