Pain Keeps Escalating - Salt Lake City, UT

I am on day 7 and the pain keeps escalating, my...

I am on day 7 and the pain keeps escalating, my doc is calling in a script for neurotin because I hurt so much that I can barely walk - this is coming from someone who has a very high threshold for pain. After I called the dr, I was told that this happens to leaner patients, I wish they would have told me before they hooked me up. I have seriously considered going to the ER.

How did your results turn out?

I'm dory you are not feeling well. I've had the treatment done myself so I have a sense for what you maybe going through right now. If it helps I can tell you that the pain does get better within a couple of days. Mine was the worst from day 5-9. I personally felt that wearing compression shorts like spanx really helped with the swelling and pin and needle sensation during that time. I also took ibuprofen to help with the pain. Some ladies on hear swear by arnica gel but I'm not really sure where you find that? Maybe whole foods? I tried a spray meant for sunburns called solarcaine that helped as well. Hope this helps.
i just had this done last Tuesday. I was told minimal pain - like a pinch. The first 7 minutes were intense as the machine sucked my skin (and whatever else) into the "freezing chamber", but then it was just uncomforatble for the next hour. When they removed the apparatus, I was in EXTREME pain. So much so, that I decided not to do the upper abdomen. After about 15 minutes, I could breathe again, but the skin was sensitive to touch. I was uncomfortable for about 3 days but on Friday, the pain was unbearable. I have been in bed for 3 days now. The pain is constant unless i take a pain pill and if i touch my abdomen it feels like an open burn wound. I almost went to the ER on Saturday night because the pain was so bad, but i didn't want to make my children go to the ER so i cried myself to sleep and took as much over the counter medicine as i thought was possible. When i called the doctor today to make an appointment because the pain is simply unbearable, i too was told that it is sometimes more painful for "thinner" patients. I don't know if this will work or not, but i would not recommend it.