Breast Implant After Tram Flap and Mastectomy - Salt Lake City, UT

I am 2 weeks post OP and have a lot of questions.....

I am 2 weeks post OP and have a lot of questions.. my right breast has had a lot of work done to it so... I had reduction and lump removed 1985, then a mastectomy 1990, then a tram flap 1998.. and now an implant August 29,2012.. it is still quite sore, tight.. and oh.. also have a nipple.. have not seen a nipple in 22 years... I cried when I first seen my nipple. it seems too large right now.. but the dr said it will get smaller.. ??? I know I need to be patient but.. my left breast have been so nice and round, and the right one is just so far behind, I feel like it is NEVER going to catch up.. I guess it is hard to imagine it filling out, and getting softer, so I figure if some of you have or are going thru what I am it will help to talk to you .. ? I think because I have history with my doctor, he did my past surgery.. that I feel he might not tell me something, till he has to tell me..

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

he did my tram flap, surgery.. I did not ask him as many questions as I probably should have.. because I have known him for years.. I guess I just assume too much.. I do trust my doctor I really do. He is the greatest..