23 Years Old with 2 Kids - Salt Lake City, UT

I had a lift almost two weeks ago the day after...

I had a lift almost two weeks ago the day after surgery I noticed one boob was more swollen then the other couple days later I noticed a bruising but more I the right side which was red. I had a check up to look at it but the nurse said I probably have blood inside but that it would be absorb by my body and that it was nothing to worry about cause they didn't go all the way down to my implant in surgery it was just the lift since l already had my implants before. Has anyone gone threw this and if so how long did it take for swelling to go away or what can I do to help it go down?
Dr Vincent

I also had a BA with Dr. Vincent and at first one was more swollen but now 2 months later they look great. Im really happy with the outcome.
Am I correct that you had a lift using implants you already had? If so, how old were implants and are you happy with results? I'm concerned about having the lift with my 6 1/2 year old implants...that I'll end up having to have another surgery to replace implants sooner rather than later(although they say implants can last 15 or more years) and also that I'll get desired results( higher firmer and more upper pole fullness again).
Yes I had a lift with the implants l have had for 4 years and l am very happy with results.
Hope everything turns out well.. Get well soon.
Have you had any post-op appointments? Your doctor should be giving you advice.