Amazing Work: He is Kind and Conscientious and I Highly Recommend Him - Salt Lake City, UT

Most importantly, I am EXTREMELY happy with the...

Most importantly, I am EXTREMELY happy with the end result of my breast augmentation. Dr. Saltz and his nurse nailed the size and look I was going for.

I am 5'5" and was maybe a full A. I wanted something that would still be proportionate to my body but wanted breasts that would fill out my tops. After spending a lot of time talking to me about what I was going for, looking at pictures I brought in of breasts that I liked and them looking at my body frame they helped pick out the perfect size.

I had many follow calls to the nurse with questions/concerns about the surgery who was always so patient. My experience with Dr. Saltz is that he is truly an artist, I am only 3 months out of surgery and I have minimal scarring, my augmentation looks natural which was the look that I was going for.

Silicone :)

Hooray! I love to hear success stories like yours. Did you go with saline or silicone?

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

He is extremely kind and was always there to answer questions. As I was interviewing different plastic surgeons, Dr. Saltz seemed the most up to date on his practices.