Amazing Work: He is Kind and Conscientious and I Highly Recommend Him - Salt Lake City, UT

Most importantly, I am EXTREMELY happy with the...

Most importantly, I am EXTREMELY happy with the end result of my breast augmentation. Dr. Saltz and his nurse nailed the size and look I was going for.

I am 5'5" and was maybe a full A. I wanted something that would still be proportionate to my body but wanted breasts that would fill out my tops. After spending a lot of time talking to me about what I was going for, looking at pictures I brought in of breasts that I liked and them looking at my body frame they helped pick out the perfect size.

I had many follow calls to the nurse with questions/concerns about the surgery who was always so patient. My experience with Dr. Saltz is that he is truly an artist, I am only 3 months out of surgery and I have minimal scarring, my augmentation looks natural which was the look that I was going for.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

He is extremely kind and was always there to answer questions. As I was interviewing different plastic surgeons, Dr. Saltz seemed the most up to date on his practices.

Silicone :)

Hooray! I love to hear success stories like yours. Did you go with saline or silicone?