Amazing! Nothing Else Worked - Salt Lake City, UT

I tried it last summer for my severe acne I mean...

I tried it last summer for my severe acne I mean it was horrible I had tried everything From proactive to murad and nothing seemed to work . Finally my parents decided that I should go see a derm. He prescribed Accutane and I was on it for about 6-7 months I think the side effects (Bloody noses, headaches, fatigue, dry skin and chapped lips) was tottaly worth clear skin.! Allthough The dermatologist had told me that maybe in the future I would have to take it again because I had severe acne well now I have to take it again because I had not broken out in months until last month but they didn't come out like they use to now its little ones but this last time that I have to take it should help it then I can start scarring treatment after 5 months off Accutane. I also had depression but its because I already suffered from depression problems before but it didn't make it worse or anything. I say its really worth it I was about to start 8th grade when I started Accutane but I had suffered from accne since 5th grade so it made a huge difference in my life my self esteem went up and I felt much better being around people. I'm excited to say I'm going to start Accutane again today .(:

Dr.Nelson