Should Not Have Switched - Salt Lake City, UT

I have had Botox three times with great result and...

I have had Botox three times with great result and almost no pain. I scheduled Botox and my provider shows up with Dysport and tells me it will act faster and last longer.

I was hesitant to change. Why mess with what works. Well I should have stood up for myself and gone with my gut. I have major swelling and feel like I was hit across the forehead with a baseball bat. I am praying that I do not have some of the long term side effects mentioned.

Hah! a lot of good the fast acting results get me when my forehead swelling makes me look like Frankenstein.

Satnd up and don't let yourself become a guinea pig! Stick with what works. My Dr. pays less for Dysport and I get charged as much as Botox with horrifying results. I feel very taken advantage of.

Hi Salt Lake,

Welcome to the community. Yes standing up for yourself is great advice for the community. Based on reviews this happens more than you would think. At least Dysport isn't permanent, hopefully it will leave your body faster. Did you go back and ask the doctor about it? You might want to check out the forum post, Anyone have serious Dysport side effects?  It might be useful. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt