Yessssss I Like It So Much - Salt Lake City, UT

A week ago, I got Botox on a groupon/city...

A week ago, I got Botox on a groupon/city deals/living social type thing. I was nervous that since I wasn't paying full price, I would have a physician who wasn't that great and I would have side effects. However, I had a great experience.

We did 20 units in between my eyebrows and on my forehead. It was mostly pain free, I was told not to exercise or manipulate the area for a day. I did experience some bruising (I bruise easily from anything) but my doctor used ice packs and gave me some for the road. Bruising went away after a few days.

I have been very happy so far- My forehead looks great. I can't make any crazy mean or surprised expressions, and everything is even. I love it. I am doing this every year from now on.

So I got my Botox almost 3 months ago and I'm...

So I got my Botox almost 3 months ago and I'm still loving the results- unfortunately, it seems to have worn off a bit- I can make frowny lines again, but not like I did before. I'm pretty sure that by next month, I will be able to use all of the nerves in my forehead again.

However, the deeper line in the middle of my eyebrows hasn't come back yet, and neither have any of the surprise lines above that.

The first few weeks after my Botox, I was worried that my eyelids were looking a little droopy, they seemed like they weren't as high as they used to be, but think it wasn't noticeable and simply a result of me not scrunching my forehead into such weird expressions all of the time and lifting my eyes up so much. Not a big deal. Not really a prolapse.

I was told by my doctor that since I was only 29, I could just get Botox once a year as a preventative measure against future deep lines in my forehead, but I think maybe I'll do it once every 6 months. I really liked it and feel that it helped me not to be so self-conscious of my aging skin and forehead lines. I loved it and for only 100$ it was VERY WORTH IT!
Physician for Living

Very nice, professional, and has told me to call him in a few weeks in case a need a few more units for free. Very easy to work with and great location.

Hi Kit,

Thanks for the review. Great information and I'm glad you are so happy with it. Are you only going to go once a year or when it wears off in 3 months or so? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures if you have them.

Thanks,