Semi Permanent Eyebrows - Salisbury

I had my eyebrows tattooed on and I think it's...

I had my eyebrows tattooed on and I think it's brilliant! I have no eyebrows left after over plucking them

Theresa Wild

I think you really need to do your homework, look at real reviews on Facebook (so you can actually see they are real) Look at the technicians portfolio. I am really, really pleased with mine, they have lifted my face and given me confidence.

Hello Nat, your eyebrow looks very fine. May I know why you call it "semi-permanent"? thanks.
Hey thanks, of course I will keep you posted :) this pic was taken immediately after and they have faded slightly, but I am booked in for a top up which I am very excited about! Never thought I would say that, but also; my treatment was not painful at all, in fact I hardly noticed it.

You did have a great result! I think you are right that looking at actual results from the technician who will be performing your permanent makeup is very important.

I've heard some controversy about how well the hair stroke technique holds up over time. I would love it if you would keep us updated on how they are looking over the long run!!