Best $ I've Spent... Juvederm XC - Salisbury, NC

My experience with Juvederm XC was great. I'm...

My experience with Juvederm XC was great. I'm sitting here 10 months after my .8cc injection to the top lip only, and my lips still look great. I have looked at many online before and after pics, and have never seen results like mine. I am VERY satisfied with the results.

I had my free consultation with Dr. Roy a couple of weeks before I had the procedure. He talked with me for as long as I needed, answered all my questions, and informed on what to expect, and the prices of the products he carried for lip augmentation.

I decided on Jevederm XC after doing pretty extensive research about the product. The price was fair, and the product is intended to last about 8-12 months. He informed me that some people see their results dissapate around 6 months, but of course it depends on the individual, and the amount being injected.

The day of the procedure we discussed a few things, he made sure I was very comfortable, and used an injectable anesthetic to numb my my mouth and lips so I would feel no pain. I saw immediate results, but after a few days the filler settled, and looked GORGEOUS. You can see by my before and after that he did a fantastic job, and I am going to schedule another appointment soon to get them re-done. I am probably not going to do the .8cc this time because my lips are still looking great. Thank you Dr. Roy!

Thank you for sharing! You look absolutely amazing!! After seeing your pictures, I now know that I really want to try Juvederm! Thumbs up! :)
I think she looks adorable--hope the juvederm is still treating yah nice--your lips look great!
honestly, does it hurt??? youhave nice full lips before
North Carolina Plastic Surgeon

I got my procedure at Peidmont Plastic and Oral Surgery located on Jake Alexander Blvd., Salisbury NC 28147 with Dr. Samuel Roy. Dr. Roy is by far the best plastic and oral surgeon around. He originates from NY, but came to NC to give services at an incredible price, and with vast professionalism. Everyone in his office is a joy, and he is a very knowledgable, sincere, professional who will educate you, and insist on only doing his best work.