Can't Wait to Get This Skin Removed! - Salisbury, MD

I am having a mini TT and BA in 3 1/2 weeks and am...

I am having a mini TT and BA in 3 1/2 weeks and am nervous! Can any one share any insight on their recovery, outcome, and whether it was well worth it?? I guess I need reassurance:). Will my upper stomach look different in comparison to my lower? When can I work again? I have twin 2 1/2 year olds that need mommy and hope I won't be sedentary to long.

What does BA stand for??

Welcome to the community!   Thank you for starting your review with us.  Recovery takes a bit of time but the first two weeks are the tough part.

Generally the muscle tightening is what hurts the most.  But you should be fine and back taking care of the babies quickly.  Be very cautious with lifting anything the first 6 weeks..Go slow and just listen to your body.  If something hurts then modify and stop.

You will do great and love the results.

Thanks for the reply! Luckily, I am not having muscle repair or lipo so hopefully I'll be back on my feet quickly.:) Very exciting!

That alone will definitely help in a quicker recovery!!

Good luck i had a mini with lipo and muscle repair...plus hernia repair...please take it easy after...dont rush...i.work desk and was beat after being home for 10 days post op...it took a few weeks before i didnt feel like i was drained...you will be fine...
Hi Twin! Welcome! There are a handful of us on here who recently underwent minis, and we are trying to document it pretty well. And a few more whose date is coming up soon. Check out my posts if you want a good idea what you might expect. Regarding your upper stomach, I'd say mostly no, it will not really be affected by a mini. I think, depending on your figure and your PS, you may notice a tiny bit of difference, but nothing worth mentioning or counting on.
Thanks for your reply! I love your pics and hope to get mine up soon! Thank you also for your informative posts! I feel much more relaxed because of them!:)