So Glad I Did It! - Salisbury, MD

I am so glad I did this!! I should have done it 10...

I am so glad I did this!! I should have done it 10 years ago. An hour out of my life to look and feel like this was worth every penny! If you read a lot everything will prepare you. It is scary and creepy because you're awake but just be strong. The only thing I wasn't prepared for and didn't find any mention of was the cauterizer. (not sure of spelling) I absolutely did not like the feel of that on my eyelids...awful!! The pressure and the smell was terrible...but other than that and even with that it was bearable. As they say...no pain no gain.

Thanks...the tape was to hold the end of the stitches so the thread wasn't waving around. The stitch for each eye made an 'x' in the middle which was taped and I had tape on each temple to hold the other end.
CarryMD,
Wow you look great, congrats! May I ask what the marking and tape is for btw the eyes?
I'm still healing...my last photo is only 8 days out but you can see how things are going to look. I have bruising more on one eye. I found someone near me and checked out prices and how I felt. He seemed knowledgeable and certified. The price was good, too.
Salisbury Plastic Surgeon

Really nice job. I felt doctor was knowledgeable and I feel he did a great job.