43 Years Old 5'9" 175 Lbs TT/BL/BA Using 500cc's Style 20 Natrelle Silicone Implants

I am 43 yrs old and a mother of 3 kids which are...

I am 43 yrs old and a mother of 3 kids which are all in college. Fourteen years ago I weighed 285lbs and was diagnosed with a goiter and was hypo-thyroid, doctor prescribed a steroid to shrink the goiter and I gained up to 300 lbs.( Now, before this weight gain I normally weighed 185 I gained that extra 100 lbs within 5 months) Once that was taken care of with medication, I started diet number 314...hahaha but it actually worked. I started with Adkins, got down to 200 lbs, I took a break for a while and maintained at that weight. I then started Weight Watchers and went to Curves which got me down to 150lbs, but since then I gained 25 lbs back and have been holding steady for over 10 years. With all of that my body took a major hit and it has been my dream since my weight loss to have this procedure done and March 20, 2014 it will happen.

3 Days to go....

I am overwhelmed with excitement, I know I am driving my boyfriend completely insane. I am completely consumed with having this makeover. I go to work and all I can think about is the surgery...so to say the least I am not very productive. I need to get loose ends wrapped up between now and Thursday so I wont have to stress while recovering. C-Ya on the flat side

22 Hrs-To GO

It is all I can do to be at work today, but I must get caught up so I can leave for two weeks. I have seen were there are several of us having our Mommy Makeovers on March 20th and I want to send out my best wishes to them. I am looking forward to sharing my experience and reading about others. Hopefully I will be able to post after surgery, time will will tell!

Almost day of surgery

All is well very little pain!!! Everything went great so far so good

Home recovering

I am feeling good just sore

Post op day 1

I am very very very swollen!!! My arms, face, hands and legs. I look like the stay puff marshmallow man... Is this normal

2 nd day post

1.) still very swollen, but is going down.
2.) the toilet seat riser has been my best purchase.
3.) still have no desire for food
4.) standing straighter today and moving much better.

3rd and 4 th day post op

3rd day I was sore again not much pain. I think depression was setting in a little because I cannot move around. I only am taking ibuprofen for pain during the day and Percocet's at night to help sleep.
4 th day I visited my ps grot my post op visit, she said I did not act like someone who just went through 5 hours of surgery but that was a good thing. I have very little bruising from lipo and minimal swelling. Bummer was the drains stayed in for another week but she says it is for the best. I will try to upload photos tomorrow

1 week today post op

I feel great! I am walking around the house, cooking, light cleaning and laundry. I am beginning to feel myself again. I am completely off any pain medications and just waiting for the drains to slow down on draining so I can get them out on Tuesday. No regrets and all smiles today :-)

9th day post op

Everything is going well, I went to the grocery store today that was milestone. I also think I am going through my Ken Doll phase. ( so accurately described by someone on here), but this too shall pass. I love my breasts they look amazing, I must say for my body they are perfect for me!!!! I can sleep flat on my back and side which there are no words to describe the relief with sleeping on my side:-). I promise I will post pictures after these disgusting drains come out...TTYL

12 day PO

Some photos.... The drains have been removed.

19 days post op

I am feeling great!!! I saw my PS yesterday and I have been cleared to start walking again. Most of my swelling has gone down except for my right side it seems to be my stubborn side, but I am happy with my results and excited to see how I look in another month.

One Week PO Photos

26 days Post op

This are taken after I got off work, I am a little swollen and my skin looks wrinkled from my CG.

My new shapewear

So I bought the Maidenform Shapewear Instant Slimmer Waistnipper to wear instead of having to pull down or unsnap every time I go to the bathroom. I found it to be very comfortable to wear, however at the end of the day my pubic area was extremely swollen...it was very strange looking and feeling. I am not sure whether to continue wearing this garment or not, I really like it, just not the swelling. What do you think?

Abdomen numbness

So I am 7 weeks post op tomorrow...when will I regain sensation in my lower abdomen again? I would love hear from you on how long it took.
Roanoke Plastic Surgeon

So Far I have complete confidence in my surgeon. I will update after the surgery. Dr. Carol Wray is an excellent ps and person. She and her staff are extremely accommodating and very personable.