Pain is Involved - Salem, OR

I am 64, lost my flat tummy after hysterestomy 20...

I am 64, lost my flat tummy after hysterestomy 20 years ago.

I took the plunge after hearing of Smart Lipo. I had it done at Salem Women''s Clinic in Salem Oregon. The staff was wonderful, caring, helpful.

There is no way I could have returned to work if I weren't retired. The pain at first was bad the compression garment made it worse, but I wore it two weeks and then supplemented with lighter compression lingerie.

Nine days later, I couldn't manage going to on a weekend getaway to the beach because of the pain level I was experiencing. I couldn't make it to our weekly dinner date with friends for two weeks.

Last week, we went camping in our rv. The 2 hr drive, with jarring of the truck, with the seatbelt on my stomach, the pain got worse.

The results are great. I have gone down two sizes, but any jeans are uncomfortable. Yoga pants are my best friend. I have to wear a belt, but that is ok. Swim suits are much more attractive on me than before. It was worth it, but do not discount the pain, expect it.
Dr. E Harmon

She seems to be a very caring person; very informative; went above and beyond the call of duty.

Do u have pictures. Would love to see ur before and after.
Thanks for the review, and welcome to our community!  Will you post before/after pics?  And are you still in pain all the time?  Or is it only when in the car on long, jarring drives?  And has your doctor commented on whether this is usual?  Thank you :)