Pain is Involved - Salem, OR

I am 64, lost my flat tummy after hysterestomy 20...

I am 64, lost my flat tummy after hysterestomy 20 years ago.

I took the plunge after hearing of Smart Lipo. I had it done at Salem Women''s Clinic in Salem Oregon. The staff was wonderful, caring, helpful.

There is no way I could have returned to work if I weren't retired. The pain at first was bad the compression garment made it worse, but I wore it two weeks and then supplemented with lighter compression lingerie.

Nine days later, I couldn't manage going to on a weekend getaway to the beach because of the pain level I was experiencing. I couldn't make it to our weekly dinner date with friends for two weeks.

Last week, we went camping in our rv. The 2 hr drive, with jarring of the truck, with the seatbelt on my stomach, the pain got worse.

The results are great. I have gone down two sizes, but any jeans are uncomfortable. Yoga pants are my best friend. I have to wear a belt, but that is ok. Swim suits are much more attractive on me than before. It was worth it, but do not discount the pain, expect it.
Dr. E Harmon

She seems to be a very caring person; very informative; went above and beyond the call of duty.