Finally a Flat Belly - Salem, NH

I got my procedure done July 20th and i was a...

I got my procedure done July 20th and i was a little nervous going in. The staff and Dr made me feel so comfortable that next thing i notice the procedure was over. The nurse and the Dr always asked how i was feeling if i felt any pain. There were was alot of joke sharing. It took about 4 hours and i felt fine no pain just a little tired. That night i felt fine no pain just exhausted. The next day i went shopping for a little bit no pain just a little sore. The 2nd day was a somewhat rough to get of the bed as the stomach was sore. But i gottah say the worst thing of the whole procedure is the sleeping with the garment its so uncomfortable. So far ive lost 5 pounds and my 5 day post appointment is tommorow. Will post pics soon.

Dr Miller

Dr Miller and staff were excellent! I recommend them to anyone. They have a sale going on for the summer so the procedure was very reasonable. Plus, the careness i got from the dr miller and especially the nurse calling me the past two days after the procedure to check on me was extra ordinary.

Im considering Dr. Miller for smart lipo of my abdomen. How were your results??
Hi, how are you progressing? Care to share any pics?
Thinking of getting smartlipo - thank you for your post - hope to see pics