Day 5 Post Op and Pain is Horrible...... - Salem, MA

Today I woke up with horrible pains in the...

Today I woke up with horrible pains in the incision of the scar. I have been taking the hydromorphone every 4 hours like clock work. The scar is not red but tender to touch. Still draining each side 30ml but hoping the drains will come out on Monday. I also had a breast augmentation and really didn't think the pain could be this bad. I have been walking minimally (hunched over) and can't wait to shower. I am posting today looking for an answer, I hope. Today, my temperature is border line high 99.8,nausea, don't have an appetite and my stomach feels like it is on fire primarily near the incision but no redness just tender. I also started my period today and wondering if that is playing part in how I am feeling. Has anyone started to feel worse on day 5 instead of getting better?

just wondering where in Salem did you get your tummy tuck done? And name of Doctor? Thanks, hope all is well!
Hi...I didn't Fully shower till my 5 week! I have a hand held shower so I was able to wash everything else. He just wanted my incisions to not become wet. I hope you post pics. I bet you look great. Have a good day and yes sit. My incision came undone around the second week because I didn't chill. Good luck.
i hope you are doing better! its been a week since your last post and i am curious as to how you are doing!