True Expertise with Injecting Fillers - Saint Petersburg, FL

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

I chose a perfect rating because that was my experience with every visit. I found him on line. His Medical crudentials are above all other doctors I researched and was extremely impressed. You will be also. Definately look up his medical backgroud. Unbelievably Impressive. Dr. Kass has a wonderful personality and makes you feel reassured. Had fillers injected by other doctors and there is no comparison. Dr. Kass is by far the best. I will always have Dr. kass for my special beauty needs. I recommend him with extreme confidence and If you chose Dr. Kass you too will also see his expertise and be completely satisfied. He literally changed my life. I had upper hollowness of the eyes and because of Dr.Kass he has turned the clock back at least 10 yrs. He's a brilliant doctor. I will def. use him for a plastic surgery proceedure in the near future. His staff also has an impressive follow up, should you have any questions. I have not found this professionalism at any other doctors office.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Restylane community.