Very Pleased! - Saint Petersburg, FL

He asked what I was looking for, and I told him my...

He asked what I was looking for, and I told him my primary goal was to get rid of my jowls and tighten my jawline and neck. I'm just under 8 weeks from my surgery, and I can state unequivocally that he did everything exactly as I desired. I feel like a refreshed version of myself without the hanging jowls that made me look tired and probably grumpy, which I'm not! It's so nice to look in the mirror and not see that haggard face staring back! I also want to say that the procedure went smoothly--I had no pain, I had a little bruising and swelling (which is to be expected), but that has substantially subsided.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

I chose him for my plastic surgery because he had done such a great job with the restylane injections beneath my eyes a year ago. I chose him at that time because I researched him, liked his website (it had a personal touch, not just the usual) plus I read all the other rave reviews on realself.com. By the way, his staff is great too, I loved working with them! Dr. Kass is the best, he really is! Based on my experience, I would recommend Dr. Kass to all my friends and family and to anyone else seeking a doctor who combines 27 years of experience with natural ability and skill, and a great doctor/patient manner as well. If you're like me, once you've made up your mind to have plastic surgery, the hardest next step is how to select the right doctor. This is a huge decision, I know--and you cannot go wrong by choosing Dr. Lawrence Kass.

Sounds good to me,but as you say,the hardest part is finding the right doctor.I have twice been ripped off by doctors who promised the World,but i believe only my skin was lifted and not the muscle,as i look exactly the same as before.