Great Experience So Far! - Saint Petersburg, FL

I had moderate crowding on both top and bottom and...

I had moderate crowding on both top and bottom and my dentist recommended Clear Correct. I have gone to him for years and trusted he wouldn't steer me wrong, and 13 trays later, I have had wonderful results!! I'm only scheduled for 16 trays, and my treatment should end in October 2013 making it a one year plan. Personally I have noticed a significant difference in my alignment especially in pictures. I have gotten the results I was hoping for so the rest should just be fine tuning. I agree with some other reviews; my dentist also did not tell me about the buttons. I had them put on somewhere around the 3rd or 4th set of trays. I have 6 on top and two on the bottom; not such a pleasant surprise because they do look quite weird. The first tray was excruciating; then it got better after that, with one exception that was maybe around tray 6. It literally brought me to tears to take them off, snap back on, eat etc...and actually made one of my teeth bleed some from the pressure when I pried them off. That was MISERABLE but every other one other than that there was just soreness for only the first couple of days, as is with traditional braces. And as u progress in treatment the adjustments become much more subtle so now I only have a few hours of soreness. It's definitely the worst in the beginner when there is major movement. I haven't had any problems with delays or waits for my trays, and at only $2000, I would definitely do it all over again given the choice. Maybe visit the dentist for an adjustment on the really painful tray next time, but that's the only thing I would do differently!

Pic of treatment in progress...

Don't have pretreatment pic, but even with some adjustment still needed this is a significant difference in my alignment. This is 9 months later, and set 13 of 16.
Dr. Jerrold Resnick

EXCELLENT!! Been going to him for years, even though I have moved 40 mins away and live in the suburbs surrounded by doctors, dentists, medical facilities, etc. No intention of changing!

Have you finished your treatment now?  We'd love to see a post-treatment picture! Are you going to need refinements?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thank you so much for leaving a review here on RealSelf and for posting a picture!  You should be just about done with your aligners now...did it go well?  Are you going to be getting the four retainers soon?