Face Discolored After my Pregnancy - Saint Petersburg, FL

It's been two years since the birth of my daughter...

It's been two years since the birth of my daughter. Before my pregnancy my skin was relatively clear, but after, I noticed several areas of my face that were darker. These areas continued to grow darker as time went on. I went to Whitnie for help and she recommended a chemical peel. I had done a few light glycolic peels in the past that did not help the dark areas on my face, but I had not done a stronger chemical peel like what was recommended. Whitnie and the staff were great. They explained everything so that I knew what to expect. And I loved the results! I would do this procedure again but the results were so good that I probably won't have to. Thank you Armstrong Dermatology!
Whitnie Saron

Whitnie Saron was great! She listened to what I wanted, worked with my time frame, and explained everything to me so I knew what to expect. I definitely recommend her and this dermatology office.

Hormones do some crazy things to the skin.  I also noticed some dark spots after I had my son.  This was several years ago but at the time they told me there was nothing they could do.

Glad to hear this worked so well for you.