Overfilling my Salines in Preparation to Go Larger - Saint Petersburg, FL

After being an A/B my whole life and not happy...

After being an A/B my whole life and not happy about it,I had My first BA under the muscle 1 of 2 and am very happy that I finally took that step to become proportionate with the rest of my body i'm now 8 months post op,and am preparing for My final BA

I do consider My mentor style 2000 moderate plus 550 min 650 max, filled to 600cc as a stepping stone to go larger.So I don't care about voiding the warranty,I want to find a Surgeon who will overfill them another 600cc's or more and is comfortable doing so and then after they settle, would help me find 1200 to 1600 custom silicone for My final BA. So the question is can it be done and who can help?

Austin Plastic Surgeon

He is the best I had unders so that should explain the pain experienced He gives his time freely on the Consultation so when You are done every possibly question is explained fully He spent an hour and a half with Me,He recently moved to Texas I'm sad,I wanted Him to help me achieve My surgery goals.I had been to 5 other consultations with other surgeons,During My visit with Randy Buckspan I felt that I finally met a very sincere Professional and Set a surgery date that day.on My follow up visit I had to bring my children, his staff made all of us feel comfortable with drinks and conversation,I totally trust Randy and his staff and Recommend Him to anyone who reads this post,My result are Great 36DDD nice Thank You,Randy and staff :) My best,Dana

Dr Aiello would of course be an excellent choice, if you're not having any joy finding someone local to you in Florida. Or if you were planning a trip to California, regardless. :-) A call never hurts, and it's good to be informed about your options.
Few plastic surgeons will be willing to void your warranty. Non of the USA manufacturers make implants that go larger than 960 cc for permanent implants and this is a saline moderate plus 800cc filled to max. There are no silicone implants larger than 800cc and the USA companies are not willing to make custom made ones. We have experience doing this surgery If you need more information call my consultant Judy 562 594-5996
The manufacturers in the USA do not make cusome silicone implants.BECKERS Are not available now. To inflate your present implant you have to have surgery to access the valve, and you might not be able to put 600cc in one cession. It is cetter to change your implant to a TISSUE EXPANDER with a valve and inflate gradually to the biggest size that can be ontained.
It sounds like you might want to contact Dr Triana. He should be able to help you with your longer-term goals. I can think of another handful of like-minded surgeons in Florida, but you might stop your search after Dr Triana. Regardless of whom you choose, you might have difficulty getting custom silicones larger than 1500cc. One possibility might be to go with Becker double-lumens, although that might require extra/special paperwork.