PHENOMENAL Doctor....always Makes a Difference!!! :) - Saint Petersburg, FL

LOVE LOVE LOVE my results! I am 5'7 and weigh 120...

LOVE LOVE LOVE my results! I am 5'7 and weigh 120 lbs. and started off as a 32AA and am now a 32D. Love my new shape!! The size is exactly what I was looking for. The discomfort from the surgery only lasted a couple of days and felt like someone really heavy was sitting on your chest. A good recliner to sleep in was definitely key in my recovery. I now fill out shirts, bras, and swimsuits like I was never able to before!! I would do it over again if I had the chance...without a doubt. Dr. Gayoso is the absolute best!!

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

I was 100% satisfied with everything about my experience!! Super friendly staff who greeted me with my name. Full of smiles and truly cared about me. Dr. Gayoso communicated very well so we were on the same page with my expectations. Thoroughly explained everything and his work is outstanding!! Great bedside manner too! Even the staff at the hospital raved about how awesome of a doctor he is!! Even after the procedure he doesn't leave you high and dry -he genuinely cares about how your recovery is going. I even got a phone call the next day on a Saturday to see how I was doing! Definitely recommend....and have recommended to many personal friends.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad the recliner helped so much. Are there are other supplies you found absolutely necessary?

Yeah same here! :)
What a great review! Would love to see pics!! :) xoxo
Congrats!