So far! Well to start I've had back problems from...

So far! Well to start I've had back problems from being top heavy all my life. The past few years my back has gotten considerably worse...I've tried it all and still no comfort! Finally my Dr. Asked in his serious voice is this is something I'd consider & I said yes! So I scheduled my consult ......

Had my Consult

So I had my consult it was pretty simple! We talked, he explained the procedure then he measured my breasts and took pictures! He said he will be taking about 250 cc from each breast! I'm fine with it because I'm so over these boobs! I waited about 2 weeks to get an approval from my Insurance company!! My surgery is Feb 28th....I'm nervous yet excited for this change!
Congrats, you're gonna be so happy. I know I am. Had boobies done in Oct, and my TT two weeks ago. Best wishes for a safe and wonderful surgery ;-)
Thank you! I'm so excited!!!
That is great good luck!!!

Pre Op Apt

I had my pre op appt! It was pretty simple the nurse took my blood pressure and asked a series of Pre-Op questions. The Doctor came in and he was very nice the first thing he asked is was I nervous lol ha! I looked like a deer caught in headlights (this is really happening) lol!! He checked my ears, my belly, my reflex, breath in & out...ya know the basics! He then asked another series of questions before wrapping up...when he picks up on my past Anemia!! #grrr I was almost in the clear! I hate shots..but he's a great doctor so he sent me to get my blood drawn to make sure that's all good! Other then that I'm still good to go! I went to Big Lots yesterday & noticed they had a bunch of comfy sport like bras In a 2 pack I'm just unsure of what size to get?! FEB 28 is the day!

2 weeks to go or so...

& I cant stop thinking what if my nipples are too big for my new breast?
Who's your DR?
dr dean Mann
They will reduce the size of your nipples to suit your new breast, just tell the surgeon that you are concerned. I have heard of people actually getting to choose the exact size! You are going to be obsessed, elated, terrified, etc etc for the next 13 days, we have all been there :)

Last week heavy chested

And boy am I happy! I just keep envisioning my new breasts! Praying they will be amazing! Nervous about recovery with a 21 month old busy body!

So looking through pics I've noticed so many different shapes of breasts, I'm wondering will all my stretched skin make my shape off?! Or look bad?! Or will it be odd lol I dunno
Good luck on your surgery - you are going to do fine and are going to be so happy with your results !!!
Thank You!!! Tomorrow marks the day!!!!!
You are going to do great !!!!

Tomorrow Marks the Day

Tomorrow will change my life I know it will! I thought In this last week that us be nervous about the actual procedure but I'm not I'm actually more relieved because I no longer have to hold my chest up and feel this droopy boons weighing my life down so I am excited as ever!! No more constantly pulling my boobs up to feel comfy every minute! So yes I'm thankful, relieved...I can't wait! The nurses will be calling me today to verify my check in time & I'm good to go ladies! I'll be getting last min items today!!!

It's early ...

Please excuse all the typos in the last post... Lol
Good luck tomorrow! You will do great :)
Thank you!
Hope all goes well tomorrow remember to have a pillow in the car home for the seatbelt!

Markings....

I also find out (late I know) my doctor reconstructs breasts for cancer patients! Let's see what he does with these bad boys lol
Good luck
Good luck today!!
Good luck :)

Happy with my Results!

First off I have to thank the women who have gone before me. THANK YOU!

Left breast is very very swollen but it totally matches the right breast tho once it goes down it will be perfec so I won't worry too much at this point. I go back to have my dressing removed Monday! My PS didn't give me any drains & I have this pain pump I have to carry plus meds so I feel good and When I get up I feel lightheaded & dizzy so Going forward I'm going to strictly follow the Dr orders. I will add more tomorrow... I'm exhausted!
You look fantastic!
You are looking great - keep up the healthy and happy healing !!!
TY! :))

Day 2: post op

I am delighted. More pics.. Still swollen on left side...::
Looking great! It does look like you will have great shape. Don't be worried if the swelling gets worse before it gets better. :)
Ok that's great to know. I'm a bit discouraged today, & very sore! Still in love :)
Hugs to you! Your body has been through a lot. Everyday gets bit better but you will be swollen for weeks if not months. My breasts feel softer for the most part. But sometimes I still feel as if I get swollen. Are you taking pain meds and getting sleep? Rest as much as you can as it will help the healing process. Hang in there. You will go great.

More Day 2 pics...

Is that swollen boob ever going down.... I know patience huh!!! Do you think they will match?! Help... I'm a little worried not sure why? Lol

Oops forgot to add pics to above post

Looking good
Thanks for sharing your story I'm counting down the days for mine I go march 20 the one thing I'm worried about is my 24mo daughter who is gonna cry for mommy to pick up...They look great congratulations.
Thank You! That was one if the biggest things I was worried about.... Not being able to to hold my baby and my shape being ugly lol so far so good!! The procedure was way faster then I expected... Actually everything went better then expected!! Lol! Good luck with your surgery you will be more then pleased as to what these doctors can do!

Day 3 post op

I go to the Dr tomorrow for my first follow up! Here are more pics. I'm off the pain meds because they were making me very sick! I feel a million times better and I'm now taking Alieve only. I still have pain and discomfort, my left still very swollen and bruised and my nipple is red too!! Now that I don't feel so overwhelmed by nausea from those meds I feel sooooo much better! This is def a procedure that takes time & patience to recover from!
I think you're looking good already. Side note, my nipples were "full/erect" right after like yours...strange comment I know, but I think it's a sign they will look really nice when fully healed. Take care and speedy recovery. :-DSuzy
hang in there. I am 11 weeks post opt, and I just quit having pain., your stronger than me, I took those loratabs till I didn't hurt. I drank the lemon tea twice aday., and aloe vera juice., it really helps. the lemon tea just take fresh lemon roll them till soft, and cut in half, squeeze all you can into a cup of water and drink it twice a day ...believe me you will pee a lot., but swelling will be a thing of the past and its instand and it will help you not to itch. I never itched. I just had pain. but up until a week ago I still had lots of discomfort and tightness from the internal healing, my regular physician told me about aloe vera juice. Its amazing for surgery patients. just as it is known for burn victims, and reflux healing and even stomach cancer, it helps to quicken the healing on the inside where we were cut. I buy it at publix, its a gallon for 6.00 just 3 oz in the morning and 3 oz at night. I also had taken so many motrin it flared up a painful gerd, or reflux problem and had horrible pain from that, and it instantly cured it. So at least do the lemon tea and you can use just a little sugar if needed...but really add more greens, and more lean meats to your diet as well to hurry your incision healings, Also buy a Merena b2 bra from amazon, it is a surgical bra that is out of this world, all those sports bras rode on my underneath incisions and I know is what caused the incision to open. that was painful had to heal from inside out., but the marena bra b2 is amazing, it does not touch the incision sites, and is so adjustable as you swell or unswell. it has 3 hook closures in front, and 3 on the shoulder, feels like your skin,and will let the breast form into a tear drop form we love. BUT YOU MUST BUY one band size larger than you are for the perfect fit. if you are a 36 ...they come 36*38 so you would order 38*40 they are around 36.00 but will last forever. I plan on wearing this bra even for a long time after surgery. good luck. be careful, I pulled a muscle in my left breast lifting groceries and that's all that hurts right now. so do be careful, even when you think you feel great.. you have had major surgery as I found out the hard way...
I wish I could buy one of those bRA's right blessed I'm 9 weeks post opt just healed and got a open wound under my breast. It hurts so bad and was bleeding for 3 hours and is like a hole. I do have aloe herbal supplemental so I am going to try that and the juice. For me this feel like a big set back

Lol pics, pics, pics....

Nothin major I'm just posting pics because I want to see my changes daily...showing the bruising! Everyday it looks different! In love yet & still!
You are looking great and the bruises will be gone before you know it !!!
Yes, I keep saying to people don't take the pain meds unless you really need them

Old Bra... yuck!!

My old Bra.... Like so many others I've had in the past! Ready to try on the cute bras in due time!
You look great, allow 1 - 2 months for the swelling to go down

First Follow up Appt

So I'm just leaving my first follow up appt! Tomorrow I'm having an ultrasound on my left swollen boob@ Dr is aspirating it or putting me back to sleep to wash out the blood! He does not like the fact that they are not even! So I will have yet another update on that in the Morning
Good luck, let us know how you get on
You are looking good. Good luck tomorrow!
looking good!!! I had mine 2 days before you and im just ready for the swelling to go down too! lol!!

Hematoma in left breast

So I went & had an ultra sound this morning to see what was under my left breast it was fluid, blood to be exact! It's very thick and they couldn't get it out in the office both yesterday & today! So within the next two days I'll be going back under to have the left breast flushed out....overwhelmed
Aww, well glad your doc is on top of it and your getting it taken care of. Sorry you gotta go under...it'll be fine, and you'll do great. Hugs and will be checking on you. :-DSuzy
Thank you! Praying he does all his finishing touches and I heal heal heal!
Well... that's what i wanted to write when i just saw your pictures, go to the doctor quickly because it does look like there is fluid / blood in the left. Good you are well cared of! Crossing fingers !

Hematoma contin...

I've been in bed all day for the most part! Been kinda down about the left breast which I know is already going to be taken care of! I got poked in the left Monday & today (now tues) so ugh I'm having pain like you would not believe in both breast... I'm assuming these are the Zingers my PS told me about. He also advised me anything that looks bunched won't stay bunched as my stitches etc dissolve in essence my breast will "fluff" so I'm excited to watch my boobs transform even this funny acting lefty. I'm going thru Gauze like nobody's business so that's something to keep in mind for anyone going into the surgery. Gets Tons of Gauze pads...as excited as I was to get into a sports bra is as excited as I am not about just wearing my cream wrap they sent me home in! Lol at least to sleep. I was not a fan of wearing a bra to bed which is going to have to change So I'm on the hunt for super soft bras! I got a Marena Dupe I found at Walmart! I love it so far. As far as the Hematoma goes it's very painful my skin is like at its limit with the swelling & it just all around sucks! I hope to have an amazing turn of events and on a road to recovery! You ladies stay positive! I would do this over & over again!!!!
Hoping you are feeling better today. Sending prayers and hugs your way!
Thank you I have slowly been feeling much better! Healing is rough #hugs
Sorry you are having a hard time, hope it will sort out soon

Evacuation Breast Hematoma

Good Evening All!

Whew. I'm pooped I must say! Monday was my first follow up appointment where the swelling from my breast reduction surgery in my left boob would not go down. PS tries pulling fluid out but he got nothing so he scheduled me for an ultrasound the very next morning (tues) I got an ultrasound on my left breast where they noticed fluid. At that point a Dr came in & introduced himself educating me on Hematoma. Dr numbed my breast & tried to pull out the blood but it was too thick! He then called my PS & I was scheduled for next day (WED) evacuation at the same day clinic...

As of this very moment I feel good! That Hematoma was draining my energy and my arm was starting to tingle which my PS did not like!! .I have a drain in the left breast now and I'm assuming he's going to take it out Monday if I'm doing okay! I have a surgical bra but the bra from Walmart is the exact same and more comfy ESP with this drain on my side! I think my Steri strips stay on until they either fall off or PS replaced them!! Well off to bed... Well really stalk Real Self till I doze off!

Walmart Bra (Surgical Bra Dupe)

This bra feels way better then my surgical bra.. It does not dig into my sides or my back! Fits very snug in the right places!
Hope you are doing better today! Your girls look amazing already, I hope mine look that good.
I'm feeling a lot better just resting for the most part! I thank you I hope they heal into some beauties lol when is your BR?!
The 21st I cannot wait! Sooo excited and seeing such great results makes me confident im doing the right thing x

My Stats..

29 yrs old
5 ft
120 pounds
1 young child
My before breast size ranged from a DD on up and depending on my weight big as ever. I was a F cup during my pregnancy & a little while after.
How many days before you were driving? How are handling your toddler? I have a 24 month old and scheduled for 4/10/14. I am really nervous and want to be able to go back to work asap (desk job)
Im still not driving and now that i have a drain in my side i really cant drive or do much! I hasnt been so bad handling him..he stayed with his Grandparents for the first 3 days and for the most part his Dad has been keeping him pretty occupied while i rest! i can still cuddle my toddle and apart of him knows something cuz he will attempt to jump on me but he is super gentle and he says Owwiie Mommy Oweeie! i know you are super excited its soo worth it...i feel so light on my feet, im noticing i hold my head and body higher, my confidence is just amazing!
Hey!! I tried driving 4 days post-op and it was bad!! Lol! It hurt to turn and stretch my arms toward the wheel. After 6 days, I was fine though. I don't have any children, but picking up anything over 5-7lbs had me putting it right back down. I'm off work for at least 4wks, and I also have a desk job.

hmmm pondering what body part ill attack next! lol

Im thinking Smart Lipo on my chin/face if possible but def on my chin! Im thinking smart lipo on my back/mid section as well. Invisiline for my teeth because i want them perfect!! And laser hair removal! lol SMH RealSelf got me!!! lol
you look very good =) The bruising will go away and leave you with nicely new boobs ! Good that the haematoma was extracted, hopefully you can heal "in peace" now =)
Thank you! I think I'm finally on my way to happy healing!
Didn't see the bra in the above pic at walmart in my size but found another one with the zipper in the front, crisscross in the back and so far it feels good with better support than the other sports bras I was wearing. Feeling less achy with the new bra...

Walmart Bra that feels great

Lol I keep calling it the Walmart bra ha! But it's identical to my surgical bra, hold me tight yet very soft & does not bother my drains! A few posts above or below lol I posted the hanger & tag... I'm going back for more like these and I hope they have many in stock! On another note my nipples are hurting omg... I think it's zingers ohweeeee!
Aww girl, sorry about the hematoma, good they got taken care of, oweeee. I really think you're gonna have a beautiful final result. Hang in there, hope the zingers quit soon for ya. ;-DSuzy

1 week post op

My nipples feel as tho they are going to fall off! I'm wearing the drain for my left breast until Monday! The left breast swelling is going down & I'm finally starting to feel EVEN lol! Might can't wait till I can really touch them and rub some oils on then.. It's just so funny how I was so anxious to get the surgery & now I'm all anxious to see what my breast will look like in 6 wks or 6 months lol!! Well I'm up... Here some 1 wk pics! Enjoy & happy healing!!!

It's too early...

& I'm typing in the dark! Excuse the above typos n such lol

Old vs New

I love my new breast!!
You are looking amazing and so happy you love your new breasts.
Thank you i am so happy, so glad i ended up with the PS that i did. lol
Looking great! Funny what you said about feeling like your nipples are falling off. I kinda felt like that too...I put a 2x2 square gauze pad over them (under bra) for the first 6 weeks. It made me feel like I was helping them "stay in place", lol. AND mine were really sensitive from day two PO, so the gauze helped with that too. So glad your loving your "new girls". Take care, :-DSuzy

....

Wow I hope I look as good as you do post op!!!
Thank you, I am more & more amazed every day...The surgery is most def worth it!

Light on my feet

I got out today for the first time really since last Friday aside from Dr Appts. and Oh how light do i feel on my feet! Its so funny because i feel at times im right on my tip toes lol! maybe its just in my mind....

2nd Follow up -10wks post ops

Today was my second follow up appt with my PS. They finally took that damned drain out that thing was driving me crazy. I am no longer taking the pain medication but i am still taking a muscle relaxer for my back. I personally think its going to take another few months for my back to really loosen up. I have knots out this world! I go back in 2 weeks to get my tape removed, my PS said i could fully shower tonight and the drain site will close in 24 hrs just keep my guaze over it for 24 hrs. He was very pleased with my healing so far and So am i. Im realizing more and more day by day how much of a huge change this is....i am so happy that i dont have to feel the miserable feeling of my nipples hanging so low and driving me so crazy i just couldnt help bad mood swings at times! For that reason i am thankful for this surgery. Its crazy how i still go to hold my breasts up with my hand and arms or put on a shirt and go to lift my boobs up realizing they are already UP! haha Life changing! Another thing I noticed is i hug my son really close...I don't know why but it just feel different giving a hug now. what else.....hmmmmm PS said i can start adding some type of oil/lotion/ointment to my nipples now and then my incisions after the next two weeks. The nurse that checked me in had her BR done my the same PS as well...Apparently hes really NICE so i heard a few nurses whispering as i was changing in my room lol Another thing I learned is some great things you just wont find on the internet. I was referred to my PS thru my Primary DR and let me tell you after my consult I searched for him High and LOW but something just felt like i was in good hands...maybe it was because he just knew what he was talking about he didnt have to try to talk me into choosing him! After i couldn't really find much on him I was kinda like oh man should i have gotten a 2nd opinion..you know second guessing myself. Again, just had a feeling that i was in good hands...and what do ya know i was in GREAT HANDS! So that kinds taught me a little lesson that i wont be able to find every great and amazing thing online! haha ill be adding 2 week post op pics on friday! oh i also made a video but i cant figure out how to post it!

Question:
(I am very into natural oils) What are you using on incisions? Nipples?

10 days post op above..lol

my bad not 10wks just yet! lol
The beatles have come down from the mountains!!!!
LOL :D
You look awesome...sorry you had some issues. Glad they are behind you. Good luck!!

2 wk post op

Hey Ladies... Will add later been super tired as of late.
completely fabulous result, you must be so pleased. get plenty of rest, i hit a tired phase at 4 weeks, but now at 7 weeks i am feeling completely back to normal and able to do everything i need to. thinking of stopping the bra in bed soon.
Oh I cant wait to be able to lay on my tummy without having a swollen day the next day! Thank you, I am very happy with the results...going into week 3 i just been very groggy hoping that passes soon!
You look fantastic! Hope you feel it too.

2 Wks post op Update

Good Afternoon Ladies!! I been so tired this past week. I went under twice and that just totally took a chunk of energy out of me. I have my next follow up appt on March 24th to have my tape removed. Right now i have the waterproof clear 3M patches over my nipples because the scabs have come off and my nipples are looking great. All the tape fell off the right boob which is healing perfectly well. My incisions sites on the right are very smooth lines which im very happy about. I cant wait to start oiling them up once everything is fully healed! My Left boob is giving me a harder time, alot of pain, stinging, still swollen but its going down more and more every week. I still have the tape on the left breast and ill be baby some scars back to health esp where the drain was at and where the tape bothered my skin it scarred so i will be nursing my skin back to health on the side for that! (i will add a pic)

So im having a little difficulty feeling comfortable with myself around others who have only seen the BIG CHESTED version of me. Maybe its the reaction but i dunno. It makes me feel odd. But when im alone i feel UBER sexy! Im sure once my boobs heal my sex drive will be crazy because my old boobs would literally have me disgusted! I am looking forward to that i must admit!

Sports Bras- the 2 bright colored blue ones are too big now i mean they fit nice but getting baggy a little in the front after 1 whole day of wear and tear. The black bra however from walmart "the back smoother" that clasps in front is my go to bra!! It holds and keeps me high and tight. My doctor said that would be best to have that support for the next 6 months to a year before i start going all braless! It sure is tempting...so ready to go braless this summer!

Right now i am taking showers as usual, after my next appt im going to ask about getting back in the gym...ive gained weight im not happy about so Im ready to start running but my left boob is like NOPE! So i am going to just let my body go ahead and heal!

Zingers...Zingers...Zingers!! OUCH! lol!

Pics. 2 wks post op

Boobs!
Looking great! You must be so happy.
I am very pleased with the results. thank you!

Going into 3rd wk post op

Right breast has dropped a bit. I have no problems out of the right! Lefty hurts, is swollen, gives me Zingers all the time! So we shall see what the doctor SAys! I will be happy once they really match! I'm glad that Hematoma is gone, but I'm a little nervous it's still got some signs of Hematoma!
Lookin nice, and coming along well. Hope no more hematoma, for sure. Let us know what the doc says. Keep up the great recovery...HUGS :-DSuzy
they are sisters, not twins and i find the little differences in mine fascinating. very common for them to heal at slightly different rates. I found sleeping on my back fine as long as i had a pillow under my knees

2 different breasts

Ugh I'm starting to feel like my breast just took 2 different shapes. I know I must wait for the swelling in the left to go away, but it just seems like they will never match! The left is more round, right is flat or has dropped?! I'm frustrated.
You have a 21 month old? Have you been able to carry him/her around yet? How many days before you started driving? How hard has recovery been with the toddler? Feel free to PM if you want. so far your recovery looks great!
For the most part his Dad has taken over all the little duties. He still jumps on me and its hard to block him from giving me hugs so i guess ive taken some pain & felt like hes busted a few stitches! lol nah but it hasnt been so bad but i have been keeping him from hanging onto me and pushing his weight on me like hes uses to. I have driven but i honestly get swollen in the ribcage when i do so i wouldnt till about 3 wks honestly and that could be because i got the left boob opened up for the 2nd time a week after my original surgery date (feb 28) But i must say recovery has been difficult esp with a 21 month old...each day im tired, and asking myself can i do it...can i get out of bed..esp when i hit a tired phase!
You have healed very well. I can only hope that when I have my surgery, I will also look like this. You look very proportionate and well rounded. I have always wanted small breast and now I hope to get them very soon....

Back Pain & Loving Myself

Soooo I'm up late tonight because I can't sleep. Go figure my back hurts, joints hurt, everything hurts. I've been dealing with chronic pain for some years now and I really try to avoid being overly medicated. I can't deal any longer and it feels good knowing that it all can't be blamed on my breasts! At first I was feeling as tho I probably needed physical therapy for another YEAR (not even kidding) yes a year to get my current knotted back in order... The pain is in my hands just the most so I am thankful for my reduction but I am going to go back & request they look more into the cause of my pain in my joints etc....

Loving MYSELF! I spent nearly my whole life till now lol with those huge sagging boobs & omg everyday I am happy. When I don't have to hold them up I am happy... They just sit so pretty! Ha... I feel brand new, renewed, like a force! This has given me the confidence I never knew existed! Now I'm anti sagging lol and refuse to let these babies escape me!! lol! My swelling went down on the left breast left side... Still a little swollen tho. I'm HAPPY!
I just had mine done yesterday 3/20, I'm sore but mostly where the drain is,but hopefully it will come out tommorow..I want to thank u for sharing your story it really helped me get through the nervousness, I to have been dealing with back pain and joint pain, I have fibromyalgia, ulcer colitis,and carpal tunnel, hopefully this will ease some of my bk pain cause being 32 with 44ddd was not working..again thank you and they look great.
Thank you! I hope you are doing well, and on your way to happy healing! My Mom suffered from ulcerative colitis & I myself will soon be tested for lupus and fibromyalgia. I'm so glad that now going forward we can rule out the large breasts as the issue and focus on the real cause! I am sure you will be happy with your new self.... I've had my ups& downs it's so true that this is the most patient pleasing procedure lol! When I read that for the hundredth time I was thinking SERIOUSLY
but it honestly is!!

3 wks Post op

My next follow up appt is this coming Monday to get my tape removed. Swelling from Hematoma evacuation is finally starting to go down very, very slowly! I went a few days with no tape.....worst feeling in the world! I could feel every stitch so I am more secure when they are taped, in a bra, & covered on Guaze!
Beautiful!
thank you!!!

3wk post op

Looks good hun. Think you're over the hump with the hematoma situation, brave girl, CONGRATS! Hope your feeling good. HUGS :-DSuzy
Thank you! I can finally see the swelling really doing down! I see the light ha! I hope you are doing well also! I'm excited to see what size I will be! HUGS!
You are looking fantastic! I hope mine turn out as good as yours. I still have to wait 2 more days for the big reveal... Thanks for sharing your story, I loved reading it and it helped me a lot too!

New me in old sport bra

It looks like a crop top but anyways it's cold where I live like REALLY COLD and OMG my nipples never hurt so bad so I put this old sports bra on with some nursing pads.... I'm not on any meds so I just took Advil but they hurt so bad for about 2 hours!
You are looking great!!! Thanks for sharing your story! You commented on the pic I posted of my back and said yours looks alike. I've also been in pain and yoga helps. Maybe something you want to consider when your PS says you are ready to work out? I'm due in 2 weeks! Hoping to feel as positive as you've been! BTW, what size are you expected to be?
Thanks love.. I think I'm going to be a full c cup once I'm healing! Fingers crossed! I am considering yoga!!
Looking great. Cold really bothered my nipples too! I could even drink anything cold for a few weeks. So I would drink everything at room temperature and definitely no ice.

4 wks post op pics, full update next.

Just pics for now... Hit another really tired phase... I will update with follow up, new bra, healing oils etc when my Son is not snatching my phone out of my hand every second! Recovering with a 22 month old is not easy! So please forgive me I will be coming around to show my love & see what I've been missing! Happy healing xoxo
You are looking great!
Thanks love.. How is healing going!?
Hanging in there :)...been working like madwoman, lol. Just posted an update and some photos.

Just a few pics....

Xoxo
Gosh girl, I think you look TOTALLY AMAZING! Awesome shape, size and placement. Congrats! HUGS :-DSuzy
Thank you! Just when I was feeling a little uneasy this picked me right up! BIG HUGS to you!!! I can't believe it's been 5 wks already.
You look great, your recovery gives me hope

5wk post pic

5wk post op
You look great! Very natural.
Looking better and better every day...so happy for you :)
looking wonderful
Dr. D M

I couldn't ask for more in a PS. I was referred to Dr Dean Mann by my DR. I had my appt with him on Jan 23rd. The consultation was very detailed, Dr Mann & his staff were very polite and down to business! Staff kept in constant contact with me regarding surgery dates, follow ups, etc! Dr Mann did an Amazing job on my breast.