He. Is. Amazing. -Saint Louis, MO

I received a non surgical midcheek and eye lid...

I received a non surgical midcheek and eye lid lift. The experience was painless, quick, financially feasible. I was beyond surprised how effective my results were! Literally, I could not have been more pleased.

I originally went in for a lower blepharoplasty consultation to have my bags removed and smile lines corrected. After careful observation he recommended this procedure. Having an honest approach to my surgery gave me the trust and satisfaction in moving forward with anything else I might need.

Most importantly, his recommendation turned out to be a great day for me! I no longer looked tired! I didn't stop smiling for a week. My cheeks had volume, my smile lines weakened, and my lower eye bags were GONE. Vanished. POOF.

I was numbed before the procedure and felt nothing. Post op I felt no discomfort and had minimal bruising. Swelling lasted 4-5 days, but I personally enjoyed the swelling since it gave me a high cheek bone appearance.

If you are looking for results without surgery in this area I would highly recommend it.

Definitely check out my results on his web site: www.nayakplasticsurgery.com/before-after.html if interested of the before and after shots. You can also view the procedure and how painless and quick it is.

Hope this helps someone!
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nayak not only exceeded my expectations when performing a non surgical mid cheek and under eye lift, he exceeded my expectations as a compassionate, professional, and honest physician. His skills are impeccable, but it's a rare find in someone to be this genuine and honest. I would give him 10 stars out of 5 if I could. Although I live in the area, if I ever move and need something done, I would gladly add the travel expenses to have his talent work on me. This doctor is most definitely A class in every credential. Lastly, his staff is also exceptional, which makes the entire experience unbeatable.