Great Day - St. Louis, MO

I am 49 years old and just not willing to live...

I am 49 years old and just not willing to live with the volume loss in my face which makes me look tired and haggard. I've recently lost weight and am working out and feel great about how I look and feel except for my facial sagging.

I was very nervous after reading all the reviews on this site but I researched my doctor and she was very experienced and is conservative in terms of her treatment plan. She did one vial today which covered both sides of my face: temple down the side and some in chin area and some in nasal folds and cheeks. I am expecting to do three treatments six weeks apart. (I can tell I will have no bruising like I had with Juvederm. I am very fair and vascular I had some cheek bruising- she filled the tear troughs and made a HUGE difference- no bruising there) and she only injected Sculptra in the manufacturers approved areas. I like her approach. I look forward to the results. I am massaging 5/5/5 as recommended with cold compresses today and tomorrow.

Saint Louis Dermatologist

She is willing to discuss your concerns and taylor a plan so you both are comfortable that you will get the results you want going a little at a time so you don't overfill. This is even more important when you are talking about something that may last 2 years, not 4-6 months like botox or juvederm.