Happiest Girl in the World - Saint Louis, MO

Dr. Nayak is absolutely indescribable. He is...

Dr. Nayak is absolutely indescribable. He is incredibly gifted and has shined a very positive light in my life; I am so thankful that I fell in the right hands for my rhinoplasty surgery. My rhinoplasty has energized me to start a completely new era in my life; an era full of sass, confidence and comfort. I fractured my nose at the age of 5 while living in North Iraq, in a literal village where doctors and hospitals were not available in the near area. So I spent my entire life being shy and insecure about my crooked nose thinking that I kept to myself strictly because it was my personality. I am now so incredibly happy with my new cute little button nose that my new attitude has transitioned and instantly improved my academic status, work and most definitely personal life :) My professors instantly noticed a boost in my presentations and that’s carried me to improve my grades and work ethics. I am a very critical person and I chose Nayak for that reason; I wanted a doctor that I could trust to give me a super cute (magazine worthy) nose that would be customized based on my eyes, lips and overall face. I am a prissy 22-year-old girl that’s still afraid of the dark; I was terrified at the idea of having surgery.

But I can honestly say that my procedure and recovery was literally a breeze; painless, quick and incredibly well planned. It was beyond comforting working with a staff that is so blessed, talented and most importantly caring. I used to be obsessed with staring at my undesirable and flawed nose…now its only been 3 months since my surgery and I literally cannot pass up a mirror without having a big uncontrollable smile on my face :)
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Out of the few surgeons I consulted with, Dr. Nayak was by far the only one who understood exactly what I wanted immediately! It was so refreshing dealing with a talented and compassionate professional that understands modern beauty standards. His results speak for themselves and I am incredibly happy to say that my operation exceeded my expectations.