Couldn't Be Happier - Saint Louis, MO

Ever since I entered middle school I can remember...

Ever since I entered middle school I can remember always being self-conscious about the way my nose looked! Now 20 years old, I finally went through with the procedure of having it changed to my liking. I am THRILLED. It has never felt so good to have that insecurity lifted from me. If you are considering a rhinoplasty, no doubt, GO TO DR. NAYAK!!! He is the best of the best. If he can fix my nose, he can fix yours, no doubt! My nose was in my opinion, way too big for my face. I told Dr. Nayak I wanted a drastically different looking nose and that I wanted it as small as he could make it. He assured me that he could give me a nose that I would love. He seemed so confident and certain when he said that, I just immediately knew he would be right. I was so nervous the night before the surgery; I probably got like three hours of sleep.

That morning of the surgery I will never forget how kind and warming his staff was to me. I was so impressed with their professionalism. I was super nervous about what pain I would feel waking up after the surgery, but I was surprised to find it not all that painful! My nose just felt numb! A week later, Dr. Nayak took the splint off of my nose and I did have a lot of swelling, but within weeks it went down. I couldn’t believe how beautiful the shape of it turned out to be! I am just thrilled with it.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nayak is incredibly talented and has such an amazing staff. I hope this review convinces anyone thinking about the procedure to choose him! And if you do decide to go through with the procedure, don’t be nervous!! Many, many, many other people have gone in and out of that facility without any problems and I can say, me being one of them, I have never made a better decision!! This has definitely changed my life for the better!

Thank you for taking the time to post! I appreciate you sharing your good experience.

It is liberating, isn't it? Thanks for sharing your experience. We'd love to see your before and after photos (even with your eyes blurred out)!