23 Y/o Female, Located in Indiana, Sought out Perfectionist and Found Him! Saint Louis, MO

Motivation: I wanted a straighter, smaller nose...

Motivation: I wanted a straighter, smaller nose with a better profile.
Pros: Easy recovery (minimal swelling and bruising, and very little pain), great results (not a drastic difference, subtle change as desired), would have the procedure done again, but only with the same surgeon!
Cons: The 3.5-hour drive to Dr. Nayak's office from my home. (Truthfully, the only con I can think of.)
Thank you so much for the kind review. I am humbled!
Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf! How long was it until you were back to your normal routine post op?

(Did you remove your photos?) :(
I was back to my normal routine the next day! I will post photos soon!
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Firstly, I think it is important to note that I am a college student with an aspiration to attend medical school in the near future. Because of my aspiration, I have shadowed, worked for, volunteered, and developed personal relationships with various plastic surgeons, all of which perform rhinoplasty. I must say, Dr. Nayak cannot be remotely compared to another cosmetic surgeon with his impeccable talent. (I did not have any prior experience with Dr. Nayak. I read reviews online, and that’s how I found him!) I have learned that a “certified plastic surgeon” has completed residency and passed his/her boards. Cool, but there’s not a certification to help patients decipher between the “certified plastic surgeon,” and the “certified plastic surgeon with a good eye and great personal taste that can exceed your expectations, gain your trust, and make you beautiful!” Potential patients have to rely on the reviews of the experienced for the legitimate truth, and the truth lies in Dr. Nayak's patients' testimonials. Notice that he has a perfect rating on several websites? I was slightly skeptical at first too, because I had never stumbled upon a surgeon who managed to please every single patient. BUT, I have to say, after my rhinoplasty and overall experience, I have jumped on the bandwagon - all of those reviews are indubitably accurate. Dr. Nayak is an exceptional plastic surgeon (understatement) with a perfect eye for cosmetic surgery. He does have great bedside manner. He is a perfectionist. His staff is polite, organized, and professional. We (us patients) are lucky that Dr. Nayak chose the cosmetic/reconstructive profession instead of another route. Dr. Nayak superseded all of my expectations. (I was quite surprised considering I make a 2-hour drive twice a month to receive a decent eyebrow wax. Yes, THAT particular.) I had my rhinoplasty over a year ago, and I have waited so long to write a review, because I know there is nothing I can say that will truly do Dr. Nayak justice. He is officially my go-to for any cosmetic surgery-related need.