Facial Fillers - Saint Louis, MO

I have been getting treatments for approximately...

I have been getting treatments for approximately one and a half years with fillers under the eye and cheek. The results have been well beyond my expectations and have taken years off of my appearance. I went in thinking I might need surgery, and left looking great with minimal discomfort and no lost time at work. My only regret is not having this done earlier.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Nayak on the recommendation from a friend who also had great results. Looking into the mirror each morning brings a smile to my "new" face. Dr. Nayak explains the procedures thoroughly and only recommends those procedures necessary to get the desired results. Dr. Nayak has the skills of a surgeon and the eye of an artist. This has been a most pleasant and rewarding experience. My followup visits required less filler to maintain and even improve the look.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I love doing facial fillers, and am happy you are satisfied.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane community.