Amazing Results with Dr. Nayak & Racquel Kelly! - Saint Louis, MO

I have received lip injections, Botox, and...

I have received lip injections, Botox, and juvederm fillers all from Racquel Kelly at Dr. Nayaks office. I have been nothing but happy with my results every time! She knows exactly what to do to keep me looking youthful and never over done!! I have referred several co-workers, family and friends to her because I am confident that they too will be extremely satisfied! Recently I had spoke with her about my awful under the eye bags. She explained to me exactly what I could do to fix this problem. "Tear trough filler" she said! I was so excited and set an appointment right away! I met with Racquel and Dr. Nayak. He gave me a mirror and began to show me exactly what he planned on doing so that I received the best results. I explained to him that I was a bit nervous about pain so he grabbed my hand and assured me that I wouldn't feel a thing! Wow was he right! Through the process he would ask how I was doing and would stop stand in front of me and look to see where more was needed. This all made me feel so at ease! Once he was done he handed me the mirror and my jaw dropped!! I couldn't believe it! No more bags!!! I couldn't stop looking in the mirror!! My days of cooling gels, night masks, eye concealers was over! This was just another amazing experience at Dr. Nayaks office!!

1 week later before and after

Before pic and 1 month after pic

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best restylane results I've ever seen!! You are lucky
wow great results!
Thank u!
It's had if you don't really know anyone and want to try this for the first time, not so simple - even going for simple facials is a risk - but luckily I still have my face - or whats left of it ;o)
"haRd"
It came out great! I am getting the same thing done in just under 2 weeks, I hope my results are as good as yours! Thanks for sharing. =)
How exciting!!!! And thank you!! Your going to LOVE it!! I never look tired even when I am!!!
How much and how long does it last?
$1,200 and about 2 yewrs
It looks great, wish I could have my eyes done, but still researching and a bit scared. Maybe next year. Expensive too :o(
Just make sure you go to someone you trust!! I am completely 100% happy!! :)
How many syringes did you get underneath your eyes?
2 syringes.. But more like 1 1/2 because I had some left over

Wow amazing results, congrats!  Now that it has been a couple days have the bags returned at all (from swelling going down)?

Not one bit!!! I am extremely satisfied with my results!! I had some restylane left in the syringe that he saved for me for my follow up visit but so happy now I don't think ill need it but ill wait to see what Dr. Nayak says :)

Oh nice, always fun to have some leftover for next time :)

Very true!!!!