Amazing Results with Dr. Nayak & Racquel Kelly! - Saint Louis, MO

I have received lip injections, Botox, and...

I have received lip injections, Botox, and juvederm fillers all from Racquel Kelly at Dr. Nayaks office. I have been nothing but happy with my results every time! She knows exactly what to do to keep me looking youthful and never over done!! I have referred several co-workers, family and friends to her because I am confident that they too will be extremely satisfied! Recently I had spoke with her about my awful under the eye bags. She explained to me exactly what I could do to fix this problem. "Tear trough filler" she said! I was so excited and set an appointment right away! I met with Racquel and Dr. Nayak. He gave me a mirror and began to show me exactly what he planned on doing so that I received the best results. I explained to him that I was a bit nervous about pain so he grabbed my hand and assured me that I wouldn't feel a thing! Wow was he right! Through the process he would ask how I was doing and would stop stand in front of me and look to see where more was needed. This all made me feel so at ease! Once he was done he handed me the mirror and my jaw dropped!! I couldn't believe it! No more bags!!! I couldn't stop looking in the mirror!! My days of cooling gels, night masks, eye concealers was over! This was just another amazing experience at Dr. Nayaks office!!

1 week later before and after