Fillers to Under Eye Trough Area/ Added Facial Volume - Saint Louis, MO

I inherited under eye bags unfortunately. As I...

I inherited under eye bags unfortunately. As I have aged, they became more and more prominent. I also with age have loss a lot of volume in my face which added to the problem.
I had a consultation with Dr. Nayak and was blown away by his professional yet personal approach. I considered surgery, but thought I would ask about facial restoration using fillers instead and he thought I would be a good candidate. I was soo excited!! I had my under eye bags and my cheeks filled due to loss of volume. He is such an amazing doctor!! He has given me my youth back but without the "baggage" so to speak!! I am thrilled beyond words!! No longer are people asking me if I am tired or sick! I no longer have bags and a gaunt appearance!! I am soo thrilled with Dr. Nayak and his staff, they are amazing!! There truly are no words to describe how happy I am!!
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nayak is extremely professional and very compassionate . He took his time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions. The procedure was a complete success and I am so happy that I did my research and chose Nayak Plastic Surgery !!

How long does it last?

Thank you do much for sharing your experience!

Its great to hear when people feel so positive about their experience!

Do you know which fillers were used in which areas?