Results Exceeded My Expectations / Back To Work One Week Later! - Saint Louis, MO

My experience was fantastic. I had gastric bypass...

My experience was fantastic. I had gastric bypass surgery 6+ years ago and felt that I had more pronounced jowls than I should have had at my age. I had been interested in the procedure several years ago and decided to take the plunge. I'm thrilled with the results and feel they have exceeded expectations.

Today I go for my final follow-up appointment. I...

Today I go for my final follow-up appointment. I can't wait to see the before and after pictures. I'm so happy with the natural looking results I see. Overall, this has been a simply great experience.
Carlos Farias

I chose this provider primarily because of the location. I was fortunate enough to have a gifted surgeon along with the convenient location. Pre-Surgery, Dr. Farias was extremely patient with answering my questions and those of my husband too. My experience from beginning to end has been fabulous!

Hi there,

It's been nine months or so since we hear from you and I'm wondering how you're doing. We'd love to see your favorite post op photo from the last few weeks :)

Do you have any 'before' pictures? I am scheduled for the Dr. visit later this month and for the surgery (neck lift & jowls) early Nov. but getting a little scared based on these posts from people not happy with their results. If you can share your 'before' pic, that would be great. How are you feeling now? Numbness or any other complications? Thanks. Cheryl
Had mine Jan 24th.. still have some Numbness, but they use nerve blockers so you feel no pain.. it can take up to 6 months for that to be totally gone, so well worth it.. most of my numbness is gone now…
You will be just fine. I really had no pain, it was more like discomfort to me. Sleeping on my back instead of my sides was a challenge but with the sleeping aid, I was able to do pretty well with that. I wish you the very best and look forward to hearing a great report from you!
No, Doctor Smyth in Cincinnati. I am prepared to scare small children! LOL - that's why i have arranged to stay in for 2-3 weeks. Dr. Smyth won't do the lazer until 8 weeks after surgery and is very firm about it. I'm stocking up my ice and hear so - it's now 16 days to the big day.
I'm not sure I answered your question on what I had done. I had the lifestyle lift and the refractive laser treatment under my eyes. No more jowls and goodbye turkey neck! One more thing, I'm not sure they mention this but you are numb around the incision areas for quite awhile. It has been since 3/15 and I'm just now starting to get the feeling back in front of my ears. It is not a problem, just something I didn't realize would happen. They may have told me but it was a lot of information to absorb. You will be so happy with the results - it is amazing.
I had my Lazer at the same time.. THANK GOD… Both the LSL and Lazer were healing at the same time…
I had Dr. Farias and he was so kind and patient. My biggest surprise was how swollen and scary I looked after the procedure...you need to prepare yourself for that, especially with the eyelid lifts. I only had the refractive laser treatment under my eyes and still it was very swollen and bruised. Bottom line, if you can be patient and do the ice packs and wear the head band, etc. the results will be awesome. I used a bare mineral concealer and put mineral foundation over it. You will be fine! Are you using Dr. Farias?
You look great. What did you have done - I am having the neck, jowls, eyes-lower and upper on the 19th and am soooo nervous. What concealer did you get? What advise can you give? You do look amazing!