Fat Face - Saint Louis, MO

I had a very large double chin, sagging face skin....

I had a very large double chin, sagging face skin. It needed to be gone. Plus, I was able to get my under eyes done. This is why my cost was a little higher. I called, got in within a week. Appointment on Tues and surgery on Thursday the same week. I would do it all over again!!! The doctor, staff were very professional, no pressure to have the procedure of any kind done. On time, no waiting, answered all questions and gave so much information to help with my decision. This was the best thing I could have done for myself!!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Scheu is one of the kindest person. Explains everything in detail, lets you ask any questions, no scaring at all except for under the chin. And not much there. I also had my under eyes done, there are no scars at all!!! He was wonderful thru the entire before, during and after.

You look great ! How was your recovery ?
Very easy. My ears were sore for a while, but that's normal. Dr. Scheu did a great job and I'm still thrilled with the results, I look mid-40s instead of the mid-50s which I really am! I can't say enough nice things about LL or Dr. Scheu, they were both great. I healed quickly, no issues and had great care!
Dr. Scheu was also my surgeon and he is beyond wonderful!! He did a beautiful job on my lift and if I ever have any more work done, he's definitely my plastic surgeon for life. The staff at LL were also very nice, but the surgeon is the one that matters.
Wowsa! Awesome results. Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. What was your recovery like? Did you have any low points?