Complications - Saint Louis, MO

Did this to get rid of turkey neck. To look...

Did this to get rid of turkey neck. To look younger for work. Was quick and painless. Ended up with problems. Blood pressure was too high day before surgery. Was told to take extra BPmeds. Day of procedure BP was too high. They went ahead anyway. Wore headphones andlistenedto music. No pain. Was given pills Valium I think. Shots around face. I had terrible swelling and was off work 3 weeks. Went toER with infections and High Blood pressure. Developed hematomas on both sides of face. My family dr helped me a lot. I went to him every day after his clinic closed where he and a nurse would work on my face, removing the hugh hematomas. and stitching and super gluing my face back together.

It seemed not to heal for a long time. My church prayed for healing as I had these large open wounds in my face which I would coat with salve and put a large bandaid over so I could go to work. It finally healed and is white where the hematomas were. No pigment. The ears turned out weird. Used to have cute detached ears. Now more Dr Spoke like. I read in the other reviews that they take them off and sew them back on?

Turkey neck was helped and jowls. He also liposuctioned under the chin for free. Now one side of face is losing lift, which Family Dr said might happen. It has been 7 years ago. Did help with looking younger...for a while.

Dr Carlos Farias