Complications - Saint Louis, MO

Did this to get rid of turkey neck. To look...

Did this to get rid of turkey neck. To look younger for work. Was quick and painless. Ended up with problems. Blood pressure was too high day before surgery. Was told to take extra BPmeds. Day of procedure BP was too high. They went ahead anyway. Wore headphones andlistenedto music. No pain. Was given pills Valium I think. Shots around face. I had terrible swelling and was off work 3 weeks. Went toER with infections and High Blood pressure. Developed hematomas on both sides of face. My family dr helped me a lot. I went to him every day after his clinic closed where he and a nurse would work on my face, removing the hugh hematomas. and stitching and super gluing my face back together.

It seemed not to heal for a long time. My church prayed for healing as I had these large open wounds in my face which I would coat with salve and put a large bandaid over so I could go to work. It finally healed and is white where the hematomas were. No pigment. The ears turned out weird. Used to have cute detached ears. Now more Dr Spoke like. I read in the other reviews that they take them off and sew them back on?

Turkey neck was helped and jowls. He also liposuctioned under the chin for free. Now one side of face is losing lift, which Family Dr said might happen. It has been 7 years ago. Did help with looking younger...for a while.

Shari, I had the neck procedure in Huntersville, NC on l0/31,2011. Since that time, I have wished a thousand times I had never heard of Lifestyle Lift. Sure my neck looks better, but the consequences are definitely not worth it. LSL Doctors are not plastic surgeons, they only train for a while to work for LSL. They take an oath to ' DO NO HARM" but they are ruining people's lives everyday. A class action Law suit is the only thing is going to stop these butchers. Marion 4115
I have to say you look young and beautiful in the pic. Sorry about to hear about the problems.

Dear Shari, thanks for posting your story. It is so important that all women post their own story instead of posting under another members post. It does not help the percentage at all when women who have had poor results only write under another story, there are so many, most likely, it will be missed by women who are looking for the results and what could & can happen. For all women considering this surgery, please take the time to get a 2nd opinion by an independent board certified facial plastic surgeon. You only have one face and in the words of one of LSL's own doctors words: "BUYER BEWARE"! I hope that you are feeling and doing much better. You look very pretty in your picture. Best, Chrystal Eckes
Dr Carlos Farias