Laser Tattoo Removal - Saint Louis, MO

I had a consultation with the medical esthetician...

I had a consultation with the medical esthetician and purchased a package of 3 treatments for laser tattoo removal. She thought this is all I will need. I previously had two TCA treatments to the tattoo to lighten it. The TCA did help somewhat. I had my first treatment on 11-11-13. The procedure was very quick and similar to a mild burning/stinging. Sara, the esthetician, took breaks to minimize discomfort. It has been a couple weeks since my first treatment and I haven't noticed much. The tattoo might be a little lighter. I'll take a pic before my next treatment and post on the progress.
The Vein Center & Cosmed

Sarah is my esthetician and is wonderful. She is an exceptionally pleasant person and made me feel very comfortable. She thoroughly explained the procedure, her background and experience, and what I should expect. The front office staff were very friendly and warm as well.

Thanks for your review, would love to see a before photo, do you have one even before the TCA treatment?

I will look through my photos but I doubt I have one close enough to the tattoo to be of much significance.

Thanks :)