Lip Injections Totally Worth It! -Saint Louis, MO

I had lip injections done a few weeks ago at the...

I had lip injections done a few weeks ago at the Avani Day Spa at Nayak Plastic Surgery and I couldn't be more thrilled! It was my first experience with injections so I was a little nervous, but the entire staff was so warm and comforting that I felt so at ease. Raquel did a lovely job and was very patient with all my questions. She also did a wonderful job explaining what to expect as far as swelling and overall results, I felt that I left totally informed and prepared. I did swell! Quite a bit actually, looked a little goofy for about 3 days. As soon as the swelling went down though, I was so happy and got the exact outcome I wanted! Thank you Raquel, you're awesome and I'll be back to see ya!
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Totally knowledgeable, caring, and friendly staff. Wonderful experience all together!

Thank you for acknowledging my *awesome* nurse, Racquel! We are proud to have her on the team.

Always so great to hear when someone is so pleased with their results! You mentioned you had some swelling, did you have any bruising as well?

Hey Megan! Yes, actually I did have minor bruising in the center of my bottom lip. To be honest, I actually didn't mind it because it gave my lips kind of a raspberry color! The bruising subsided within two days or so, the swelling 3-4 days.

Oh wow, you even bruise attractively?! Lucky!! Glad it wasn't anything embarrassing looking for you. :)