Very Happy with Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift at 50! - Saint Louis, MO

After many years of being unhappy with my breasts...

After many years of being unhappy with my breasts dropping because of pregnancies, breastfeeding and approaching 50, I decided to get a breast lift procedure and augmentation. I was very hesitant and did my research, I asked many, many women who had had the procedure with good results. I finally decided it might really make a difference.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Recommended from many friends. The outcome has been spectacular! Choose your surgeon well as that makes a big difference in how you feel. My surgeon made me feel extremely confident that the procedure had very minimal risks and I would be glad I did it! And as an older women, I love my new breasts! It has made me feel more confident and happy! I wish I would have done it 10 years ago. Dr. Huffaker, with the St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery center did an excellent job with my procedure. The staff there are warm and welcoming. Could not have asked for a better experience. If you are contemplating surgery, talk to your surgeon as I did and they will help allay all your anxiety and worries.