Very Pleased with Results

For 62nd birthday, I had face and neck lift; I...

For 62nd birthday, I had face and neck lift; I wanted my jowls and "crepey" neck gone! It was not about looking 'younger', but about not looking 'so old'. I now feel confident about working with 50 somethings until I'm 70. Dr. Lund and staff are consummate professionals. Recovery quicker than expected.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Could not be happier about having Dr. Lund perform this surgery. His expertise is comprehensive in many areas. He is a perfectionist. His bedside manner is congenial and comforting. He called me the evening after my surgery to see how I was doing and to answer any questions. I highly recommend him, and will probably return for additional services in the future.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the facelift  community.