Best Facial Surgeon in St. Louis, MO

I was looking more like my mother each day! I...

I was looking more like my mother each day!

I was afraid.  It is so scary to think of someone cutting on your face.  And you see so many horrible stories about facelifts gone wrong.  I am so  grateful to Dr. Nayak for his gentle manner, his confident (but not arrogant) approach, and for changing my life.  At age 63, I was no longer happy with my sagging jowls, my turkey neck and the bags under my eyes.  I had heard that a facelift would take 10 years off your looks, but honestly I think it was more like 25.  My husband has not stopped smiling and neither have I.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nayak was not the most expensive - nor the least expensive - surgeon I looked into. But he was absolutely the best surgeon! I really appreciated his attention to detail and the care he provided after surgery. I also liked the fact that he ONLY does faces. I didn't want to trust my face to someone who also did breast augmentation or liposuction. This is the only face I get, and I love it more than ever! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Nayak. I look beautiful (again)!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad you had a good experience.

Oh no, the dreaded "looking like my mother" moment! LOL :) It sounds like everything went great. Are you planning on posting any pics of your results?