Next Day / Mini-Face Life with a Neck Lift - Saint Louis, MO

Dr. Bruce White performed a next-day face lift...

Dr. Bruce White performed a next-day face lift (mini-lift) on me six years ago. Even though this particular procedure was relatively new to the market at that time, I still had wonderful results and a great experience. I recently, as in five days post-op from this writing, had a repeat next-day face lift procedure along with an added neck lift. After only five days, I am already extremely thrilled with my results.

Hi Kathy -- Thanks so much for sharing your story. I'm glad you had a good experience. Do you think you're going to post photos? I'd love to see your final results!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I first got to know Dr. White on a professional client relationship seven years ago. I was able to see first hand results from some of Dr. White's patients. When I made the decision to have facial plastic surgery I no longer had a business relationship with him, but I knew that he was the only plastic surgeon I would even consider. My first next day lift was extremely successful and I was very happy with the results. Six years later to date, I just had my second next day lift with a neck lift, and I am already thrilled with the rests, and it's only five days post-surgery. In my opinion, Dr. White is the only plastic surgeon I would trust. He has a very warm bed-side manner, he's concerned for your overall welfare, and he tells it like it is. I highly recommend Dr. Bruce White if you are considering some type of plastic surgery, not only for physically aesthetic reasons, but also for an emotional boos