The Best Of The Best - St. Louis, MI

I am a cosmetic surgeon from Massachusetts and...

I am a cosmetic surgeon from Massachusetts and have been friends of Dr Mike for about 5 years. We met at an AACS meeting and our families became instant friends. I have been physician for over 20 years and have never met someone as competent, caring, and professional as Dr Mike.(and his awesome staff).

I had an upper and lower blephaloplasty,fat transfer to tear troughs, and laser resurfacing to my lower lids on account of people saying to me: "You always look so tired, you must have been up late at the hospital." I would respond, "No, I actually got 8 hrs of sleep. The bags under my eyes are from genetics and age." Dr Mike new exactly what I needed to have done and in about 2 hours under IV MAC anesthesia, he turned back the clock 15 years in the appearance of my eyes.

I consider Dr Mike Nayak the best facial plastic surgery in the country today. He is competent, professional, and humble. We also have in common the philanthropic philosophy of giving back, Dr Mike bringing his reconstructive surgical skill to the far east, I sharing my surgical skills with the poor of Jeremie, Haiti.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am a cosmetic surgeon from Massachusetts and have been friends of Dr Mike for about 5 years. After meeting Dr Mike at multiple AACS meetings and speaking with top facial plastic surgeons in this country, it immedialy became apparent that Dr Mike was the best of the best. He also is one of the kindest, friendliest, and compassionate physicians I have met. I travelled 2000 miles to have my surgery with Dr Mike, I would have travelled 4000 miles if I had to.