Very Happy with Dr. Hart and Would Use His Services Again - Saint Louis, MO

I had chronic back and shoulder pain from heavy,...

I had chronic back and shoulder pain from heavy, over-sized breasts. I went from a GG to a C in just a few hours. :)

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room for my appt. with Dr. Hart. Once in an examining room I rarely had more than the time it took for me to change before he walked in. He's friendly, down to earth, happy to answer questions, and very fast. I had some allergies and skin rashes after my procedure and he made sure I got in to see him quickly and was very caring. His staff is friendly and helpful. My procedure was covered by insurance, no issues there either.

You look so fabulous. Your 6 months pictures are wonderful.
Did you do anything special post op?

Hi Mary. Our surgeries weren't too far apart. Mine was August 17, 2011. I am so happy that I had this surgery too. It really has made a difference.
Thanks, Iowa. I haven't regretted this for even a moment. My head is no longer dwarfed by a heavy set of melons. ;)
Wow Mary!! Your new boobs are beautiful!! What a nice job he did on making them so natural looking. Congratulations !!
Thanks!
You look really great! Do you mind me asking if psychologically it was a challenge to go from the GG to a C?
My other Ps I left wanted to take me to a C but wasnt going to tell me and i freaked! Mind you this was less than 125min hours before my surgery! I was not prepared for that! I was thinking more of a D. When i have some more time I will message you!! I will check out the other site!! Thanks a bunch!
You should join http://www.breasthealthonline.org. It was a HUGE help to me, both before and after. It's an online forum, more user friendly than this one, and very active. As a K you will be thrilled with being a 'normal' size. I am so thrilled with my new set. :) I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
I go and see my PS july 17! This is the second one the first and i did not mesh eell! I was to have my surgery June 55th but wasnt meant at that time! You have healed up nicely!! I am ready i am a K!
Thanks! My surgery was on 9/7/11 so I'm now 9.5 months post-op. I have a few small pink spots around my NACs but my scars continue to fade. Like most women who've had this done I now lack a little fullness in the top half of my breasts but I can live with that. :)
Mary you look great!! Looks like he does wonderful work!! When did you have the surgery?