Left With Horrible Scarring - Saint Louis, MO

Dr. Koo performed two surgical procedures on me...

Photos

If you can not see the photos of what Dr. Koo did to me, please send me an email and I will send those.
I posted photos in the past but I received a message from realself stating the photos were remove because they can not post "nude" photos.
I do not want what happened to me to happen to anyone else.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Koo performed two surgical procedures on me and I do not recommend this doctor. In Nov 2011, I got implants and a breast lift on the left breast. I was left with massive scarring on the left breast and a left breast that was noticeably larger. I also got little scars outside the nipple along the breast where it felt like the implant was not set properly. The left breast was slightly larger prior to the surgery and I expressed my desire to have a smaller implant in the left breast; however, she used the same implant size (300cc) on both breasts. At the same time I got a breast lift on the left breast. I had massive scars around the entire nipple and experienced pain from Nov 2011 to 20 July 2012, the time of a second procedure. The nipple also got completely stretched out since Dr. Koo did not cup the nipple correctly. Dr. Koo was going to redo the surgery (and charge me for a new smaller breast implant + hospital, and anesthesia fees). I was going to go through with it but I cancelled because I did not want her to mess up on me twice. Since the damage was so extensive I sought out a reconstructive surgeon. She cut above and below the scarring and decreased the size of the nipple (since it has stretched by over an inch due to Dr. Koo not properly cupping the nipple correctly). While it cost me over 5,000 to see this new Dr, I now happy with the outcome and my self-confidence is back. I'm no longer sad to look in the mirror at my own body. I can not recommend Dr. Koo and I hope others do not use her and have the same experience. If only considering implants, which is technically pretty easy I don't think she can mess you up to bad-other than sizing. It appears she's gotten sizing wrong on a number of other people. If looking at getting a breast lift, I highly encourage using a reconstructive surgeon who does a lot of work on former breast cancer patients. She is a nice person but as far as surgical results, mine were a nightmare and I would hate for someone to go through what i have. I'm going to write a wonderful review for the doctor who fixed what Dr. Koo did to me. It appears her bad reviews have been increasing and a lot of them sound like my experience