Patient of His for over a Decade! - Saint Louis, MO

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I have been a patient of Dr. Huffakers for over ten years. When I first met with him, I was modeling and running for Mrs. America after having three children. I needed to feel confident again about my body. And quick! From the time you enter the doors of their beautiful office, you are treated like royalty! After your surgery, you even receive a gift certificate to use in their spa, which is fabulous!!!! I am very comfortable with him, even when I wasn't "fixed" yet with my breast exposed. He makes you feel beautiful already & then he does an amazing job getting you where you want to be!!! I have had a few different procedures done with him and every time, he delivers!!! He really cares about his patients. Even after not being in his office for 5 years, when I returned, everyone, including him, remembered me :) Now that I am older, I want to downsize, and would go nowhere else but back to him! I am super excited about it, not one nervous thought because I know I am in the best of hands!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.