Getting Use to It - Again! - Saint Louis, MO

Hello! I'm a 46 year old mother of three, 5'0 and...

Hello! I'm a 46 year old mother of three, 5'0 and 105lbs. I had a BA when I was 19 that took me from a B to a D (I was in pageants and hate that I got a BA so young, in retrospect). My implants were recalled but I never got the message because my doctor at the time never registered them. After complications, I had an explant and no reconstruction. Fast forward 13 years. I just got new Allergan silicone unders 325 on one side and 357 on the other. I'm thrilled to have a shape again that allows me to wear clothes and swimsuits that don't gape open. I AM one of those people who get the creepy crawled so from time to time, I get a little freaked out that I have some foreign prosthetic in my chest. Still, I hated my look after my explant - concave almost - that I considered a deformity. I really wanted to be no more than a C. Today, I was measured at 34D. I have girly hips so it's pretty proportionate. No big concerns or complaints. I've been fascinated reading everyone's stories that brought them to this decision.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Brilliant, conservative, honest, kind. His entire staff is amazing and so incredibly caring. I despise surgeries and procedures but I had no reservations after meeting with Parkcrest Plastic Surgery.