Breast Augmentation with Rapid Recovery - St. Louis, MO

I have always had small breasts, and knew I would...

I have always had small breasts, and knew I would get implants eventually. After breasfeeding both of my children (for 8 months a piece) lets just say "the girls" did not look as good as they did before children. So, I felt it was time to move forward with the surgery. By following the 'Rapid Recovey' method, my surgery went amazing. Very little discomfort in the beginning, and I was up an around the next day. I know a few other ladies (they were also patients of Dr. Kofkoff) who had just as good of an experience as I did. It has been a little over 6 weeks since my surgery, and my implants have settled very nicely, with little to no swelling left. I fill out my clothing so much better, and feel much more confident as a woman.

I'm so glad you're happy with your results! What exactly does rapid recovery mean? How long before you were up doing normal things?

Whats the Rapid Recovery method? (I'm new to this) lol
It's the method my surgeon uses to help minimize pain, and decrease healing time. It's a combination of medication and exercises. It was very helpful.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kofkoff and his staff made my decision that much easier with their guidence and professionalism.