Obtaining Confidence in Yourself Starts with Confidence in Selecting Your Surgeon! - Saint Louis, MO

My surgery changed my life by allowing me to feel...

My surgery changed my life by allowing me to feel confident in my body and not be ashamed of it. I can wear the clothes I’ve always had to avoid, I can wear a swim suit without wearing a t-shirt over it, and I feel happy seeing myself in the mirror.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Huffaker after reading several reviews. I met him for the consultation and immediately felt I was in good hands. The most important thing in selecting your doctor for this procedure is to feel comfortable, and to feel like you can tell them exactly what you want and exactly what you don't want. The choice to move ahead with my augmentation took time, and quite frankly, guts. I had my consultation with Dr. Huffaker and once you get over the initial "omg, some stranger is gonna be looking at me when I don’t even like looking at myself," it's totally worth it. Before choosing Dr. Huffaker, I read several reviews and one woman described him as "an artist." Which is exactly right. He took time, talked to me about what I wanted or thought I wanted, and chuckled when I said "I really don't want to go bigger, I just want them to be the same size!" His bedside manner is wonderful, and he is so patient and willing to answer questions no matter how silly they are. The only con I can say about this surgery is bra shopping and swimsuit shopping take some getting used to. The healing process takes time, and you have to be patient. If you get freaked out about something, Dr. Huffaker and his staff are just a phone call away to reassure you. I had to call a couple of times and Angie (one of the assistants) happily put my mind at ease. The entire experience has been absolutely worthwhile; not only does Dr. Huffaker make it so, but also the entire staff.